Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ground Zero

It's a big house. The biggest I have ever lived in. We have been here for 6 months now. Sometimes I really like it, and sometimes it feels very foreign. You see it is not my house, or at least it wasn't always. Being a woman and a mom I busily spend my days tailoring it to me as fast as I can so it feels right. Comfortable. I am here because it took over three decades to find the love of my life. Having been in the arms of someone you truly love and being completely unwilling to ever give him up, I consented to live in the house to see if we could make our life happy together here. I already know we are a success story. A romantic drama. We were meant to be. Together with our 5 children we fill the house with noise and happiness. We are a perfect fit. This house and us.

No comments:

Post a Comment